- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Our new Annual Pet Health Packages allow clients to not only save big on the healthcare of their pets.. Plans start as low as $22.95/month for adult cats and $26.95/month for adult dogs. Call us to learn more about our Annual Pet Health Packages or click here to learn more: Coal Mountain Animal Hospital Annual Pet Health Packages.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Coal Mountain Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: .https://www.carecredit.com/
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
New patients receive $20 OFF first well visit.
*Must be a new client. One coupon per family visit.
Your staff has been an awesome support to my mother as she went through the illness of her precious yorkie, Tiffany. Thank you for your care and compassion! I highly recommend Coal Mountain Animal Hospital, Dr. Hartsfield and staff.